Eyelash Extentions – XTREME LASHES
- An amazing fashion trend Xtreme Lashes semi-permanent eyelash extensions.
- Wearers can have long, beautiful, natural looking eyelashes 24 hours a day, seven days a week without the hassles of mascara.
- The before and after is amazing with this treatment and creating definition bringing out the beauty in your eyes and eye shape naturally.
- Unlike the old fake eyelash strips, which were applied to the eyelid, the new semi-permanent eyelash extensions are applied directly to the individual eyelashes.
- Eyelash extensions have a natural look and feel.
- They provide length and thickness to a person’s natural eyelashes.
- Eyelash extensions are considered semi-permanent, as they can remain in place for the natural cycle of the eyelash itself. A person’s natural eyelash typically falls out every 30 to 90 days and is naturally replaced with the growth of a new eyelash. Because of this natural cycle, it is usually necessary to get touch-ups to fill in every two weeks.
- The application of a full set of eyelash extensions typically takes around 1 1/2hrs The application is painless. Clients recline comfortably with their eyes closed and many clients go to sleep during the procedure.
- The eyelash extensions are water resistant. Wearers may swim, exercise and shower worry free.
- Eyelash extensions do not require a lifestyle change for active people.
Kylie-Ann, glo beauty therapy salons owner wore xtreme lashes ongoingly for about 1 year and quotes:
“The difference xtreme lashes makes to the definition of my eyes is “naturally” obvious even in photos… most people didn’t believe me when I said they were extensions…”
Note: 24 hours notice to your required appointment time is required as the technician is contracted and maybe off site.