MAX7 L.E.D. Light Therapy
Glo Salons have been using L.E.D for over 5years now making a dermal difference to our clients’ skin.
Max 7 is an intelligent L.E.D. unit, advanced in technology using 7-patented wavelengths to directly rebalance and heal the cells.
It is a stand-alone therapy that treats serious conditions with specific wavelengths that transmit their own frequency and vibration to stimulate a healing response.
Max7 can treat vast number of skin conditions successfully and encourage cellular rejuvenation to the ageing skin. Here are some of its results:
- Cellular rejuvenation, increases elastin & collagen production
- ATP production
- Treat Acne and blemishes
- Energizing rejuvenation
- Lymphatic system, muscle toning, anti-aging
- Anti-inflammatory, calm red capillaries & rosacea
- Increases cellular activity – soothing
- Intercellular communication, reduces swelling, calms irritation
- Purifying, antibacterial, blemished and oily skin, recent acne scars
All treatments are completed with the appropriate skin care products to complement your skin type and complete your treatment inside and out.
Let Max seduce your skin – treatments starting from $75. Packages available.
Facts about L.E.D. technology
- Light therapy has been used in Europe for over 30 years and has been the subject of over 2,500 scientific papers published worldwide.
- There are no reported side effects to the treatments, which are pain free and non-toxic. Max7 compliments many other treatments, such as IPL, microdermabrasion, facials, and peels. Light therapy has been used in Europe for over 30 years and has been the subject of over 2,500 scientific papers published worldwide.
- This technology was originally developed by NASA to grow plants in space where there is NO sun, to improve wound healing and tissue growth in space and It assisted with tired and fatigued astronauts upon their return.
- L.E.D light is utilized also in the medical field and is commonly used to treat jaundice babies.
- The potential of this technology was uncovered and introduced into the medical and now into the beauty industry. (glo has been using LED for over 5years).
- All L.E.D light therapies compliments many other treatments, such as IPL, facials, microdermabrasion and peels.
- L.E.D Light therapy treatments can be added to any other face treatment or facial to maximize results
Contact Glo Now
For more information on our products & services or to make a booking, please contact us or book online