Glo Beauty Therapy will not be increasing the treatment prices this financial year. Please note our expenses have increased as has everybody’s. We have decided to carry these costs at this time.
However we cannot carry the costs of No shows, no or late cancelling and running late for appointments.
With every professional business there is a serious side… Thank you for taking the time to read, understand and appreciate how we bring the best customer service to you. Please help us maintain this good service by providing us with the following small courtesies.
At Glo we strive to make your experience as pleasant as possible.
- Walk-ins: We love walk-ins and will always do our best to accommodate, however cannot guarantee a space. If you need a certain time or want to come in with a friend we recommend calling prior for an appointment.
- Appointments: Being fashionably late is great for cocktail parties but a nightmare for our therapists and other clients that follow. Cancellation notice is required.
- Punctuality with your appointment times. If you are running late, we will try to accommodate you the best we can, however we may not be able to perform the full service, and you will be charged the full fee.
- Facials we recommend arriving 5 min. prior to your appointment: if forms are required to be filled in or you need to use the bathroom this will not use your “actual treatment time”
- We ask kindly that you give us 24 hours notice so that someone else may visit us. Time is important to us all. And we all know what it feels like when a friend rings us last minute or a tradesman calls to cancel plans… can you imagine how much extra time you would have had if you knew earlier!!!
- VIP read below policies for cancellations/bookings no shows
- For the respect of others please turn your mobile phone to vibrate
- SMS reminder: please utilize this complimentary service and reply with an “A” for confirmation or a prompt to call us if requiring canceling or rescheduling. (this is a complimentary service – we do not suggest that it be relied on as your only means of remembering your appointment) technology often a subject of flaw or fault)
- We love children, but sometimes it is not appropriate to have them in the salon. It can hinder and distract the therapist from doing the best treatment. We take no responsibility at any time on your results, or their safety.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Option 1: Priority Booking
You want a specific time and treatment with a therapist of your choice. You understand that a deposit for a priority request will be required to secure that time allocation especially for you. You know that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy (SMS reminder will be sent. Answer Y to confirm or call to cancel or reschedule) and you are happy to contact us to reschedule if you need too, allowing this time to be opened up to someone else in need. Your deposit will be transferred to the new time or refunded on your request. This deposit can also be redeemed on the day of your appointment or rolled over to a future booking time.
Option 2: Express Booking
You prefer to call on the day and see what is available and you are happy to see the first available therapist. At this time no deposit is required as you are already on your way to your appointment time OR you have just walked in and happy to sit down and wait for the first available therapist. You understand that only at this time will your name be placed into the appointment book.
Option 3: Last Minute Booking
Register for our Last Minute Appointment short list and you will receive emails as appointment time/s become come available. Last minute times will give you the opportunity to have treatments from our treatment range with genuine savings and allows Glo to have our available times filled.
Last minute means – A few hours and sometimes with a days notice of availability.
We understand it is harder to come last minute and that’s the reasoning for the booking deposits re in statement. Those of you that can fill our last minutes booking you will receive a ‘savings’ for doing so. Treatment offers will be subjected to therapist availability.
Register your interest by emailing us here at Glo
Rule of thumb
At anytime you want to ‘secure’ an appointment time so it will be available for you on your arrival a deposit will be required.
No-shows and last minute cancellations enormously disadvantage our business.
Glo has a new Booking Policy designed to protect not only our business’ bottom line and in turn, our affordability, but also to keep things fair for all clients.
No-shows and last minute cancellations enormously disadvantage our business. They also mean that other clients cannot book those time slots with us. We employ the very best therapists and we invest a great deal in further educating them. Therefore we hope that you will appreciate the introduction of our new Booking and Cancellation policy.
A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings.
We understand that sometimes you may need to change your booking. We kindly request 24 hours notice so that we can offer that time slot to another client. Your deposit will be held for your next booking, or refunded. However, if you don’t provide us with 24 hours notice or you fail to turn up for your appointment, you may send a friend or family member in your place, or your deposit will be forfeited. We cannot accept messages left on Sundays or Mondays as the salon is closed as it is in sufficient notice – as we will not have enough time to try to rebook your time slot.
We thank you for your understanding.
No Show Policy
A No show is simply when you do not turn up for your appointment.
- Booking/Cancellation Policy apply (*read the policy above)
- If this appointment was a Gift Voucher / Free Treatment or a packaged treatment, the time has been lost and therefore the Voucher / Free Treatment or packaged treatment has been forfeited.
First (or Sixth) Treatment Free
First (or Sixth) Treatment Free is subject to the following:
- We recommend a minimum of six treatments.
- If the client has a credit card and wishes to have their First Treatment Free they must sign a consent form with authority to charge their credit card for the first treatment should they fail to attend the following five treatment sessions. The credit card must have an expiry date of no less than nine months from the date of the first treatment.
- If the client does not have a credit card, or does not want to sign up for First Treatment Free they can pay for the first five treatments (at the time of each treatment) and receive the sixth free.
- The First or Sixth Treatment Free offer is Only Available to NEW clients or to existing clients starting a new treatment area.
- All six treatments must be conducted at the same glo location to be valid.
- This offer is subjected to the cancellation policy – loss of the free treatment if appointment not rescheduled within a 12 hour period prior to the actual appointment time.
- This offer may be used in conjunction with Refer a Friend program
Gift Vouchers are subject to the following:
- Must be used within expiry date issued.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers must be presented at the time of your treatment for redemption and only one voucher can be used per treatment.
- Vouchers are unable to be replaced if lost.
- Gift Vouchers must be redeemed only at indicated glo location that is on the voucher (glo is not a franchise and is financially independent of each other)
- If you make a booking for the use of a Gift voucher and you No Show you will forfeit the full amount of the voucher.
- Cancellation Policy applies to a Gift Voucher booking.
Refer A Friend Reward Programme
Refer A Friend Reward Programme is subject to the following:
- You must be an existing client of Glo when you refer a friend.
- All referred friends must be a new client to Glo to enable you to qualify for the $money referral voucher for any [other -delete] in salon treatment.
- The Glo $dollar Voucher(s) will be posted to you once your referred friend has received their first treatment.
- There is no limit to the amount of vouchers that can be earned by referring friends.
- The Referred client is then entitled to participate in the Refer a Friend promotion.
- If you refer a friend you earn glo $dollars – if you refer a friend to like our Facebook page and be a raving fan then they earn $glo dollars
- SO… refer away and be paid!!!
Advertised Prices are subject to the following:
- An area is the part of the body being treated.
- A certain number of “flashes/ shots” are allocated to each area. The number of flashes/shots is based on a small framed person (cm2 surface area).
- If the area to be treated is larger than the predefined area, and extra flashes/shots are required, they will be charged at $1.10 per flash. This will be discussed with you and a quote will be given at your consultation.
- If an area is advertised at a specific price, then the number of flashes required to cover the defined area will be carried out at no extra cost. If the area to be treated extends past the defined special area, then extra flashes will be charged at $1.10 per flash.
- Charges can be fixed or by flash on discussion in the consultation prior to your first treatment.
- Chosen fee method (fixed or by flash) will be for the entire treatment programme and cannot be changed at any stage throughout the programme.
The Salon/s Treatment Price List is subject to change at any given time without notice.
- Is not available with any other promotion or offer.
- It is only valid for full price treatments.
- One Voucher per client per treatment area – this offer only available to new clients or existing clients starting a new treatment area or a different in salon treatment not yet received at Glo.
- This voucher will have promotion details indicated at the top line to clearly state how it was received.
- This voucher is only valid with correct details filled in the available areas – by a salon therapist Note: ** the information will reflect current promotion clearly to be valid.
- If it has no information indicated on this top line the $20 voucher is INVALID
- It will indicate weather it is for Product or Treatment only
- Minimum spend to receive the $20 discount must be $40 or over.
$10 Birthday Voucher
- Voucher must be printed out and presented on arrival of your appointment to receive discount
- Valid on only in-salon treatments
All Monthly Promotions
Are subjected to conditions apply and will vary from promotion to promotion.
- Expiry date
- Booking & Cancellation Policy applies to all promotions
Prior to purchase please feel free to request for the conditions
10%off for – 5th Visit Discount
- Is not valid on already discounted treatments
- Valid on only in-salon treatments
- Has to be maintained by client
- Is invalid if lost (if found again you can continue on the card)
- Can be saved and used at any time for bigger treatments and receive bigger savings (excluding above bullet points)
- Must be handed into therapist on request of using the discount
IPL Hair removal OFFER
This offer is only valid for clients that are new to The Glo Salons and is valid for the first treatment only.
Subsequent treatments will be charged at full price, which will be given to you at the time of your consultation/ and or first treament.
Not available in conjunction with any other special offers or discounts.
Exsisting Clients can use this offer on a new area that has not been treated before.
If any of this information is unclear please feel free to discuss with salon management or email your questions PRIOR to a NO show or a late cancellation to avoid disappointment.
Thank you for assisting Glo to take great care of you.
Staff, Management & Proprietors
Of The Glo Group (Melbourne)