SHR Hair Removal Specialists
Does your therapist have a formal Qualification / Government Accreditation?
This means that your treating therapist has undergone a nationally accredited training and assessment program.
What this means is they are amongst the best in the industry and are able to make complex, high level, independent judgments for your individual concerns.
So move over Waxing and goodbye Shaving! The future is Permanent Hair Removal!
Glo has over 15 years of permanent hair removal experience and perform treatments on both women and men.
What do we offer you?
- Safety first with our thorough consultation & assessment
- No compromising your results by using inferior equipment
- A choice of “fixed” or “flexible” rates
- Clinical pre & after care
- Refer your friends to us and with every referral to SHR we will send you $20 towards your next SHR treatment
- Follow up call as a duty of care for continued results
- All therapists hold a Certificate in LASER SAFETY and government accreditation
What equipment we use?
Alma’s Super Hair Removal (SHR) method works by gradually heating the dermis to a temperature that effectively damages the hair follicles and prevents regrowth, while avoiding injury to the surrounding tissue. Rather than exposing the hair follicle to a single high energy pulse, a high repetition rate of short pulses are delivered deep into the dermis, achieving high average power and therapeutically effective heat build-up, damaging hair follicles with virtually no pain felt by the patient.
The sweeping In-motion™ technique used with SHR involves moving the applicator repeatedly over the treatment area, applying energy over a large grid not just the area of the hair follicle. This ensures full coverage during treatment which significantly improves results. Parallel contact cooling technology using a cold sapphire tip to cool the skin during treatment, preventing superficial burns and resulting in more comfortable treatment for patients.
SHR has been clinically proven to be the safest method of hair removal for all skin types. The unique heating and energy delivery method avoids trauma to skin with a high melanin count, making it safe and effective for even dark and tanned skin.
Consultation & Assessment includes:
- 45 min appointment time
- Discuss your “individual” circumstances
- Discuss your Pre- & Post- care requirements
- Explain the fee for each treatment & how many treatments required
- “Test Patch”
- Ascertain a treatment plan and treatment time required for future visits
Consultation & Assessment fee is $55 and is:
- Redeemable on your first treatment and/or any other in-salon treatment if you wish not to go ahead with the actual SHR hair removal treatment.
- Redeemable on any Pre- or Post- care products recommended & bought.
Our first concern for you is result and how we can get that perceived result for you.
Contact Glo Now
For more information on our products & services or to make a booking, please contact us or book online